McKinley Jr 262106912 hiking shoes
- McKinley children's hiking shoes with a waterproof Aquabase membrane are perfect for hiking on mountain trails.
- The boots will cope even in difficult mountain conditions, thanks to the high arch that stabilizes the ankle.
- They are made of high-quality materials with a waterproof and windproof Aquabase membrane combined with a breathable upper.
- The anti-slip sole is abrasion-resistant.
- The practical Quicklace lacing system ensures not only easy and quick tying, but also excellent adherence of the foot to the shoe.
- The integrated soft tongue protects against leaves, small stones or water getting inside the shoe.
- Reinforced toe and heel protect against external impacts and provide all-day comfort and convenience.
- With these shoes, you don't have to worry about foot pain even after a day of hiking.
- Additionally, the shoes have reflective elements to improve visibility